No one has answered this for me! Trying for 7 months!!!

  • From: Smpclient@xxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 10:02:56 EDT

I have deployed ISA Server successfully in dozens of scenerios. I have a very
strange problem with all 3 Ameritech DSL clients of mine. Web Publishing and
Server publishing DO NOT WORK. From another internet connection or dial up, I
can not access anything I publish...

Here's where it gets stranger! If I go home (where I have Ameritech DSL) or
to another client who has DSL, I can access the published websites and ports
(i.e. Terminal Services) from another Ameritech DSL connection.

It's like theirs a filter I'm missing. Now, I can VPN to the servers from ANY
connection and access internal resources. But it doesn't solve my problem at
all. And I can't see what I'm missing!!!

Andrew Myers
VPN Incorporated
(937) 704-0591 ext. 202