[isalist] New files on ISAServer.bm

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 19:53:20 -0400

There are 2 new files on ISAServer.bm.

They contain the required protocol definitions to allow traffic through
your ISA Server for Symantec Anti Virus. 2 zips, one for ISA 2004 and
one for ISA 2006.

If you have the SAV console installed on your Small Business Server
2003, then these defs will allow full control of quarantine samples and
client updates and logging.

Thanks

Steve

This project is so important, we can't let things that are more
important interfere with it.

Steve Moffat

Operations Director

Optimum IT Solutions

* Email: steve@xxxxxxxxxx

( Office:(441) 232-8849

( Mobile: (441) 232-8849

Dedicated to proactively supporting our customers

This email may contain confidential information. If you are not named on
the addressee list, please take no action in relation to this email, do
not open any attachment, and please contact the sender (details above)
immediately. Information in this email is provided in good faith. If you
are a customer of Optimum IT Solutions please refer to the terms and
conditions which cover the provision of support and consulting services
to you/your organization. If you are not corresponding in the course of,
or in connection with a Optimum IT Solutions contract or program with
its own terms and conditions, please note that no liability is accepted
by Optimum IT Solutions for the contents of this mail.