Re: New List

  • From: "Jeremy Pullicino" <jeremyp@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 12:46:04 +0200

Stephen,

Thanks for removing the out of office replies! Nice to know that someone is
hearing our pleas ;)
The server is not rejecting messages for me anymore, thanks for fixing that too!
About the adverts, to say the truth I'd rather that there was nothing, however
I am not paying
for this list and ISA adverts will at least be relevant to what we are
discussing.

HATS OFF TO OUR MODERATOR!! :)

Jeremy.