New Cache only evaluation

  • From: "Chris Hollingworth" <chollingworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 06:21:37 -0700

I'm a newbee to ISA Server and am hoping to install a caching only server
for evaluation purposes.
I have the Server on a VLAN and have a dedicated firewall to the Internet
and VPN users.
I cuurently have ISA installed in cache only mode and although machines
can connect to the Proxy requests do not reach my firewall.

Is it feasible to install the server on the VLAN using only a single NIC?
Does anyone have a good guide to configuration of the services?
Which mode should ISA be installed under Cache only or Integrated?

I look forward to any help I may receive.

Chris