Need help with FTP Client Timeout

  • From: "Ray Watson" <rwatson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 14:20:56 -0700

Greetings,

I am having problems with FTP as described in IIS document "Information
About the IIS File Transmission Protocol (FTP) Service (Q283679)".  The
client can authenticate but cannot get the results of a LS, DIR or perform
a GET or a PUT.  Have any of you experienced this? If so, how do you get
around it?  I have looked at document " How to Enable Translating Client
Source Address in Server Publishing (Q311777)". Is that change to the HKLM
a solution?

I have W2k Sp2 + HF + ISA EE Sp1 and I have a server publishing rule for
the FTP protocol.