Need help on ISA

  • From: vinod singh <vinod_in_jeans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ISAserver.org Discussion List\]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 13:03:52 +0100 (BST)

hi,

I have installed ISA in one machine for some testing purpose the machine in
which ISA is installed has two Network Card i have configure one network card
for my internal network and second one i have setup for external and give the
different IP address.my web proxy is working fine through the ISA server but i
don't know how to configure firewall in it and which ports i can block on
in...and also wanted to know that how do i ensuure that my data is going
thgough the firewal.

so if anyone can help me in this..

if u have any DOCS for ISa pls forward me..

Regards,

Vinod.

Mikey <miketroberts@xxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.ISAserver.org

Hi,

I have an ISA server in Integrated mode and have set up Protocol Rules. I
have not enabled MSN, thus this should not be allowed to pass through.

However, I can connect via messenger no problem. Any ideas ?

Mike

SMS using the Yahoo! Messenger;Download latest version.