[isalist] Re: Need help - Configuring Wireless Network with ISA Server 2006

  • From: "Tee Darling" <tee.darling77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 15:45:31 -0500

Jim,
 It looks like I'll have to try that and see what happens. I have been
researching all day today and it looks like I don't have to change my
wireless router at all.

One thing I had wanted to ask you guys was, where should the WAN port on the
Netgear be connected to? I thought that port should be connected to the the
3rd NIC inside the ISA server 2006.

Thanks,

TD