Need Help with Credtool

  • From: twilson@xxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 09:13:53 -0700

Problem:
So I have a computer that is on my network but not part of my domain. I
want to be able to pass the credentials to my ISA server so I can surf
with it.

What I have done:
- Firewall client is installed on the machine.
- Copied mspclnt.ini to the folder which iexplore is located
- Renamed mspclnt.ini to wspcfg.ini
- Added entries in wspcfg.ini
[iexplore]
disable=0
ForceCredentials=1
- ran credtool with the following parameters:
credtool -w -n iexplore -c username domain password

What has happened:
When I try to surf, I get prompted to enter my credentials. I know the
credentials I entered in the credtool program work because I use the
same credentials when prompted and I get through. However, I need to
NOT be prompted for credentials since the PCs are touch screen browsers
with no keyboard.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.