Re: Need Help! Web Publishing

  • From: "Robert N Myhre" <katana@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 12:46:01 -0600

Thanks for your help brain storming Jim... as soon as you keyed me into
something SHOULD be going to the logs, I found the problem.  It wasn't the
ISA server that I was focusing in, but instead the client machine had the
Firewall client installed from a different ISA server and it was still
enabled...disabling that worked.

Next problem... the web page retrieval is very slow!  Anyone have any ideas
why this would be so?  100Mbps network shouldn't be that slow  :)

Thanks

Robert