Re: Need Help

  • From: "Cyber quest" <cyberquests@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 18:32:35 +0500

My Problem is that when i disable  any software using ISA  Firewall client application setting softwares still work

For Eg I blocked   Kaaza  KEY = disable   n value 1
but the user from its client pc is able to change its value to 0 and software start to work
give me any idea to stop it
another thing that  user rename the blocked software  like KAAZA.EXE TO msnmsgr.exe n using these blocked softwares. HELP ME PLZZZ   I am helpless now

 Thx

 Beautiful Stranger