RE: Need Help

  • From: "Greg Mulholland" <gmulholland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 20:03:39 +1100

I seem to remember a program someone mentioned a while ago called
traffmon or something like that. I cant remember exactly what it
entailed but someone will now and be able to point you to it, if its any
good. I have a feeling Tom will know what it is and he has to wake up
some time!

Greg Mulholland
http://www.isaserver.org
http://isatools.org