Re: Nearly there accessing Term Server

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 06:45:14 -0700

You can't use TSWEB to connect to a server that the client can't access
directly.  If you want to access a TS server behind ISA, you can either:
    1. use the ISA as a TS client to the internal server (more secure)
    2. use one of two methods to publish the internal TS server (less
secure)
Both publishing methods are discussed in the learning zone on isaserver.org.

Jim Harrison
MCP(2K), A+, Network+, PCG