Nearly there accessing Term Server

  • From: "Tom Soulsby" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 00:40:33 -0600

I've followed the excellent 'how to' for accessing TS through ISA - I
missing one small piece of the puzzle - can you help ?

1) I can TS to port 3389 from outside using the regular TSAC via a server
publishing rule.  Note TS is disabled on ISA itself.

2) I can get to the internal website running 'TSWEB' ready to connect to a
TS server....

3) When I try to connect to one of my internal servers (i.e. bromsgpnt03 /
192.168.3.6) the web applet says it cannot find the server - MSG3 happens
to run TSWEB, but I cannot connect to any of my servers ?

DNS/WINS are implemented and working.......