RE: National ISP Decision

  • From: Scott Sandeman <sandeman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 15:07:40 -0500

Up here in the Great white north we use "Bell Canada".. But in the US we use
MS...

Because our people travel throughout North America we had to have agreements
in both the US and Canada.

I have found both to be more that reliable !

Cheers
-- Scott Sandeman
Operations Manager
Northern Media Solutions