RE: NT Server looses Domain Account..

  • From: "cismic" <cismic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 10:37:57 -0700

Muqeem,
I have that setting on my domain and don't receive the domain
unavailable message. If your running AD in your network behind the
firewall you might check to see if you have changed the AD/PDC machine
to native mode which means allow only 2000(old pdc's/bdc's) type of
machines to participate in the domain. Also you might check to see if
you have the AD client software running on your machines.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/server/evaluation/news/bulletins/ad
extension.asp

Joseph