RE: NT 4.0 Server and ISA

  • From: <paul_lemonidis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 19:39:06 -0800

Hi All

I can guarantee ISA won't work on NT4. ISA Std. Edition will work on a W2K
server without AD in a NT4 domain but thats as far as it goes. The
Enterprise version requires W2K Advanced Server and an AD Forest. I am
guessing your ISA machine and the NT4 machine will be on the same internal
subnet. In which case just set up the NT4 machine's default gateway to point
to the ISA box and run it as a SecurNat client. don't see why you would need
to install the firewall client.

Hope that helps.

Bye for now.

Paul.