Re: NO Internet possible on W2000/Citrix terminal- server

  • From: "AJB" <ajb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 08:40:27 -0600

Hi Jim,

We have 2 (with load balancing) terminal servers 2000. Users on both
servers are connecting to the internet by use of an isa server. They have
configured the connect by a proxy server on port 8080 in IE.
Since 2 weeks it is not possible for users on one of the terminals server
to connect to the internet by use of the ISA server. We are able to ping
from both terminal server to the ISA.
On the ISA 2000 server at the "outbound web access" tab we enabled
integrated and basic authentication. When we disable integrated
authentication on the ISA (just having BASIC) we also don't have any POP
UP authentication window on the terminal server. The other terminal server
shows the authentication POP UP without any problem.
Any idea's ?

Thanks,

AJB