[isalist] Re: NLB with ISA 2k6 project...

  • From: Jim Harrison <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 08:39:13 -0700

He said "Cisco"...
Heh-heh..heh-heh..heh-heh

ISA can't (yet) use multiple public connections where they both serve the whole
Internet.
You'll have to use teaming (without NLB) to make sure the path is auto-switched
to another connection on the same subnet.
If the ISP connections use separate subnets, you'll have to defer to an
external device for the time being.
The archives hold many opinions on that question.