RE: NLB on Internal Interface

  • From: "John C. Shepard" <jshepard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 12:06:16 -0800

Raj, that is good to know. Thanks.

It was not much of a deliberate decision to combine them. I have ISA Enterprise
edition and I'm used to managing ISA boxes in a cluster rather than
individually. I think there are also some cache and performance advantages
using an ISA Array. Food for thought.

Beginning to think I should give different name for Array and different for
Cluster and create DNS host records for both. That way there is an option to
choose between Array and Cluster for the Proxy clients. SNAT clients would
always point to cluster address.

Regards,

John