Re: NAT Problem

  • From: barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 13:44:52 +0700

I Already installed SP1, Jim! What else should i check.....?
.

                    "Jim Harrison"

                    <jim@jalojash.       To:     "[ISAserver.org Discussion
List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    org>                 cc:

                                         Subject:     [isalist] Re: NAT Problem

                    04/02/2002

                    11:30 AM

                    Please respond

                    "[ISAserver.or

                    g Discussion

                    List]"

http://www.ISAserver.org

That's a known problem; install ISA SP1.

Jim Harrison
MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
http://isaserver.org/authors/harrison/
Read the books!