RE: Mystery loss on internal gateway on ISA HELP!

  • From: "Stefaan Pouseele" <stefaan.pouseele@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 23:31:46 +0100

Hi Don,

ISA rule#1: NEVER define a default gateway on the internal interface! ;-)

Check out
http://www.isaserver.org/pages/tutorials/setting_up_machine_before_isa_insta
lltion.htm . This is a very important and most overlooked document to setup
your interfaces correctly. All routes to the internal network should be
specified as persistent routes. Another good document for your situation is
http://www.isaserver.org/pages/tutorials/isanetworks.htm .

Hope this helps,
Stefaan