RE: My ISP is using also ISAserver, how to configure my isaserver?

  • From: "Thomas W. Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 16:37:10 -0500

Hi Rob,

You can configure hierarchical caching and Firewall chaining with the
upstream ISA Server. You need to use a Routing Rule for all requests for
the hierarchical caching, but you can configure the Firewall chaining in
the Firewall Routing Properties dialog box. You might need a password
from your ISP. Try it out and if it does require a password, the Event
Log will let you know :-)

HTH,
Tom
www.isaserver.org/shinder