RE: My ISA server is sensitive...

  • From: "Colter Bowman" <colter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 22:39:35 -0600

I have had issues that are similar.  I am able to get ISA up and running
fine with basic services like publishing websites but when it comes to
other ports and using other applications on these ports that are not of
a standard I get errors or no response at all.  Is there anyone that has
run an internal ftp on a NAT using a NON-Standard port.  Has anyone used
an e-commerce website with SSL through the firewall that is located on
an internal webserver?

Colter