RE: My ISA 2004 has gone completely berserk

  • From: "josephk" <josephk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 22:48:18 -0800

Hi Thomas,

In a back to back setup with dns on segment 172. and internal dns on
segment 10. Are there any implications on split dns that would cause a
pages to show fairly slow? There is always pause before pages are
displayed and this annoying. I did not have this trouble with ISA 2000,
so I'm guessing that some type of DNS is off. Any good thoughts on
publishing DNS in the back to back type of network?

Thank you,

Joseph