My Email

  • From: "Andrew English" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 16:03:44 -0500

You may have noticed my email bouncing since 11am yesterday morning.
That is because my ISP was shut down by Bell Nexxia for failing to pay
their million dollar bill from 3 years ago. Anyhow their services have
resumed but I am in the processes of moving my business connection (this
one) over to a more reputable ISP so you may see my email bouncing again
for a day or two next week.

Regards,
Andrew