[isalist] Re: Multi-site NLB with TMG 2010

  • From: Jerry Young <jerrygyoungii@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 08:13:39 -0400

The calm before the storm, I'm sure. ;)

Not sure, honestly.  I suppose it could mean that people have adopted TMG
and it rocks so well, questions are easily answered on their own?

Most likely, though, people are just simply busy with other things and
really don't have any problems or thoughts they think need to be bounced off
the list?

I'm sure we'll see a surge again, though. :)

Jerry