Multiple websites on ISA SBS

  • From: "Ian Roberts" <Ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 09:04:47 -0700

I'm trying to host multiple websites on my ISA server which is also my web
and mailserver. My default website and my exchange OWA works perfectly. I
have several other internet domain names registered with Internic which
point to the external network interface of my ISA server. However when I
try and go to any of those domain names I just end up at my default
website. All my settings in IIS are set to use hostnames and worked
perfectly before IIS.

I've followed the instructions from
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;Q305052&; although
this isn't specifically for having iis onthe same server as ISA and
doesn't work.

Can someone please help me with this. Many thanks.