Multiple ip on the external nic

  • From: "Sac" <reges@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 10:20:08 -0700

I've ISA in NAT configuration, with one external and one internal nic.
Internal web servers are published in a standard way mentioned in the ISA
bible. I added another IP address on the external nic and tried to publish
an internal web server using that address. Everything works fine
internally, I can ping the second external ip address, and browse the
website using browser.

However, neither can I ping the 2nd IP address from outside, nor can I
access the website using the browser (the new name is not registered in
DNS yet, so obviously using ip). I intent to give another DNS name for the
website I intend to publish using the second IP address. The primary IP
address and web servers published on that address are working fine.

Any suggestions are appreciated.