Re: Multiple internet connections to a single ISA server?

  • From: "Ray Dzek" <rdzek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 09:03:11 -0700

Multiple internet connections to a single ISA server?Why can't you add another
WIC to the Cisco and then just do per packet load balancing on the 2 T-1's?  Of
course they need to be from the same provider.  Or if you want some diversity,
we just implemented a Radware Linkproof here that lets us load balance 3 T-1's
from seperate providers without having to use BGP.  It works flawlessly, and
provides great failover and redundancy.