RE: Multiple address...

  • From: "David Silberhorn" <dsilberhorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 14:12:09 -0600

Hey, I am trying to do the same thing.  I have had little luck with
this.  I got it to work at one point.  Basically, if you add that
external address to the external NIC on the ISA server you can use that
when publishing a server and then point an internal to that external
through the publisher.  I got this to work for about an hour.  I'm still
playing around with it.  Let me know if you have any luck.  Thanks.

-David Silberhorn
dsilberhorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx