RE: Multiple WPAD's for multiple sites

  • From: "David Haam" <DavidH@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 18:13:03 -0700

Dan & Tom,

        I wasn't the person with the initial issue. I was just chiming in based
on my experience with using WPAD in DNS and a possible mechanism to make it
work in a location/subnet-based way.

        I hope the original poster has found value in this thread.

                        From: Ball, Dan [mailto:DBall@xxxxxxxxxxx]

engage Mutual Assurance is a trading name of Homeowners Friendly Society
Limited (HFSL), Registered and Incorporated under the Friendly Societies Act
1992, Reg. No. 964F, and its wholly owned subsidiary Homeowners Investment Fund
Managers Limited (HIFML), Reg. No. 3224780, HFSL and HIFML are both authorised
and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA). HFSL's FSA Register
no. is 110072, HIFML's FSA Register no. is 181487. You can check this on the
FSA's Register by visiting the FSA's website http://www.fsa.gov.uk/register or
by contacting the FSA on 0845 606 1234

Homeowners Investment Funds ICVC is an investment company with variable
capital. Registered in England No. IC00044.

Homeowners Financial Administration Limited Reg. No. 4301736, Homeowners
Membership Services Limited Reg. No. 3091667 and UK Friendly Insurance Services
Limited Reg. No. 3088162 are non-regulated limited companies.

United Kingdom Civil Service Benefit Society (UKCSBS) and United Kingdom Armed
Forces Benefit Society (UKAFBS) are trading styles of Homeowners Friendly
Society Limited

All registered at Hornbeam Park Avenue, Harrogate. HG2 8XE. Tel: 01423 855000
Web: http://www.engagemutual.com This e-mail is intended only for the person
named as recipient. The contents are confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient of this e-mail, please notify us as soon as possible and delete it.
If you are not the intended recipient of the e-mail, any use by you is
prohibited.