RE: Multiple WPAD's for multiple sites

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 12:30:42 -0500

Hey Jim,

At this point, we just fantasize differently, since my subnet
prioritzation thingie *might* work if the branch office wants to use
their local ISA firewall instead of the main office ISA firewall for
branch office clients, and both clients are in the same domain. I have
the site to site VPN lab setup, its just an issue of finding the time to
test it out.

I bet this will work. I think where we might have a mild division in
opinion (since I don't have the facts yet) is whether each interface
representing a different ISA firewall Network will provide different
information via autodiscovery. I think it does, but I need to cipher
that out too. I *think* its working for me now, but I've learned not to
believe my eyes when it comes to computers :)

BTW -- can't wait 'til you get back home here in Lone Star State. If
you're thinking about doing some writing, I'd be really really happy to
co-auth with you as many book as you rekon.

Thanks!

http://tinyurl.com/3xqb7 <http://tinyurl.com/3xqb7>
MVP -- ISA Firewalls