Re: Multiple Internet Sources

  • From: "Jay" <jschwarzkopf@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 21:23:06 -0500

I know it works.

We've had it running for over 3 months.  The DSL (Speakeasy) has gone down
several times, and internet traffic switched over to the T1, and then back
again, when the DSL came back up.  Likewise, when the T1 went down our VPN
connections, switched over to the DSL.  Of course, you have to script some of
this (for example change alternate addresses on published Citrix servers and
add/remove routes on ISA).

But its not turnkey.  You need to do some work.