RE: Multiple ISPs

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 09:03:37 -0800

The best way to do this is with an external "link aggregator".
ISA doesn't support multiple external interfaces (the second will be seen as
"spoofed").
You can avoid the spoof alerts by following the instructions here:
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=284811
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=832659

But you'll want to disable that setting once you switch over.

   MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
   http://isaserver.org/Jim_Harrison/
   http://isatools.org
   Read the help / books / articles!