RE: Multiple IPs

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 20:43:29 -0500

Hi Gary,

NO.

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder
www.isaserver.org/shinder
ISA 2004 Beta - Get it now!
http://www.microsoft.com/isaserver/beta/default.asp

From: Bortel, Gary [mailto:gbortel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2004 3:08 PM
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] Multiple IPs

http://www.ISAserver.org

We are configuring an ISA Server as a web cache for multiple
institutions.
It needs to support IP authentication between individual organizations
and
third-party vendors. (i.e. Each institution must be seen as having a
unique
IP address.) We are able to bind multiple IPs to the single external
NIC,
one for each organization, and successfully pass internet traffic over
each
of these. On the vendor end of the transactions, however, all traffic
appears to come from the primary IP address of the NIC.

Is there someway to configure ISA so that, out of multiple IPs bound to
the
NIC, the address used by the client to request web content is also the
one
used by ISA to complete that transaction to the vendor?