Re: Multilink with dialup modems with Win2K server

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 06:54:24 -0700

If I had to guess, I'd say that your logs are probably correct.  Your mail
domain is eu.sony.com, leading me to believe that you're in a Europe-based
location.
The ISA logs are W3C-formatted by default, which puts the data/time entries
in GMT.
If you want local time, you have to lose W3C-compliance.  "Monitoring",
Logs", log properties is where you change that.

Jim Harrison
MCP(2K), A+, Network+, PCG