Re: Moving ISA server to new LAN

  • From: "Rudi" <rudichan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 07:23:21 +0700

Hi paul, base on what i know others than IP there is another one in a ISA you
must change call "LAT". For myself also not really sure about this "LAT", and i
am very sorry for can't give you more information about this "LAT" and a
details configuration to do changing ISA to another LAN!

Regards,
ChanRudi