RE: Motivation for upgrading to ISA2004?

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 16:19:18 -0700

One thing that was convincing me to look at having a client upgrade to ISA
2004 is the built in support for VPN with other vendors. However, that just
hit a snag, as that is for using preshared secret. If you are using manual
keys because of an ISP blocking port 500...

John Tolmachoff
Engineer/Consultant/Owner
eServices For You