RE: More than 1 Internet connection on LAN

  • From: "David Farinic" <davidf@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 15:12:18 +0200

As I understood he need just 1 active gateway connection at a time, when
1 dies other has to be activated.
All he needs is some connection checking script which then switch route
to available working gateway ...
(above is valid if he is using NATing on both gateways interfaces if he
exposes public ip to internet isa interface it will be a bit more
difficult)

DavidF