Monitoring with SQL Server

  • From: "Guillermo Sis�" <guillermosisi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 02:37:21 -0600

I've changed my WebProxy log monitoring configuration to use SQL Server
following all the steps that the ISA Help Content recommends. I've created
the table as the script says, the DSN and the account to beginning
monitorization.
As I've not activity on my new SQL table, I've changed another time to log
by .txt file and it's running normally.
Also when make these changes, I can`t start the WebProxy Service and only
when I disable the ISA Server WebProxy Service LOG, I can start the
service and after this I can enable the log.
Thank you.