RE: Monitoring?

  • From: Brian McCann <bjm1287@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2001 12:10:28 -0500

I know you can get a count of the top 25 sites after the fact using the
reports feature.  To see active stuff, I've always just went to a command
prompt and ran "netstat | more" or some variant of it depending on what I'm
doing with it (ie. sending the results to a script for processing or
whatever).

--Brian