Re: Monitoring?

  • From: Mohammed Arif <arif1416@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ISAserver.org Discussion List\]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 08:42:25 -0800 (PST)

 Hi Khan,
I dont think its possible to monitor how many concurrent users are using which
website. But this can be done using a third party software like surfcontrol(for
more info visit www.surfcontrol.com).
Mohammed Arif,
Network Engineer, Brigade Corporation.

  "Khan, Khurram" <khurram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.ISAserver.org

Hi all,

I want to know that how is it possible in ISA Server to see how many concurrent
users are using which website. Like in Wingate we can see all online monitoring
for web sites.....?please reply me back

Khurram Khan

System Engineer

Alnafitha IT

Tel: +966 2 652 1112

Fax: +966 2 652 8151

Mail to: khurram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"God is so wise that he never created friends with price tags; coz if he did
so, i couldn't afford a precious friend like u."

Find a job, post your resume on Yahoo! Careers.