Mizrahi Bank

  • From: "Ara" <ara@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 15:28:30 -0700

Hello

I would appreciate for any answer or comment. I have such a hard time
logging to bank account on https://onlinebanking.mizrahibank.com/ it
basically either doesn't login or logs and kicks me out in 2 seconds. I
have tracked the logs, there is no denied connection. All I can see is
failed connection to 66.194.49.56.

I even created a separate rule for it, no http filter, but that still
gets me no where. I get all kind of crazy s*, asp error, 500 error.
People in bank keep saying that it is our ISA server, but I want to be
surer before I do something serious about this

So if someone has experience with online banking through this bank,
please let me know

Much appreciated

Attention:
This message, including any attachment(s), is intended only for the use of the
individual(s) to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged or confidential.  Any other distribution, copying or disclosure is
strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient or have received
this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and
permanently delete this message including any attachment(s), without reading it
or making a copy.
Any outgoing message has been scanned for possible harmful file(s) or
script(s), but it is your sole responsibility to run detection tools as we
won't guarantee the safety of message(s).