RE: Mixed Authentication Environment

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 11:00:46 -0600

Hi Bill,

Computer authentication is not supported.

You can use computer sets for IP address based access control.

General rule of thumb for ordering rules:

Deny anonymous
Deny authenticated
Allow anonymous
Allow authenticated

Like all bromides, this is a vast simplification. But it'll get you 90%
of where you want to go.

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.