[isalist] Re: Migration to ISA2006

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 08:38:38 -0600

No.

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
MVP -- Microsoft Firewalls (ISA)

________________________________

        From: isalist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:isalist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of D PIETRUSZKA USWRN
INTERLINK INFRA ASST MGR
        Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 8:36 AM
        To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: [isalist] Migration to ISA2006

        I postponed all I could to migrate ISA, but looks like I will
have to do it right now and I'm wondering how.

        Basically in my WAN I have to main hub offices, on each of those
office I have:

        -           4 arrays with 2 servers each, plus 1 CSS in office 1
and a backup CSS on office 2.

        My main question is, can I migrate the CSSs to 2006 and keep the
array members on 2004 to start migrating gradually?

        If not, the only option is to build a new CSS and start
migrating the arrays one by one?

        Al the servers are Windows 2003 EE with SP1 and all the updates,
and ISA 2004 SP1 with updates.

        Thanks guys

        Regards

        Diego R. Pietruszka