RE: Microsoft Web Proxy

  • From: "Jason Ballard" <jasonb54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 15:56:41 -0400

This is a very common event message that has been discussed a lot on
this newsgroup.  It may be something as simple as the LAT containing
incorrect subnets but most of the time it is related to one of the two Q
articles below.

Check out
http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q288236
and
http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q288396.

HTH,

Jason

Date:           6/6/2002
Time:           4:12:57 PM
User:           N/A
Computer:
The ISA Server services cannot create a packet filter 200.226.126.20.
This
event occurs when there is a conflict between the Local Address Table
(LAT)
configuration and the Windows 2000 routing table. Check the routing
table
and the LAT to find the source of the conflict.
And my service stay block to start or to stop, but is working.
I want to change this, but I don´t know how.

If anybody, knows about that, I´ll appreciate

Thanks!

Roberto de Antonio Junior
Email: diantonio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
phone: 2591-6015
MOC - Microsoft Official Curriculum - W2K