Messenger Connectivity and Voice Chat

  • From: "atif yaseen" <atifch143@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 01:03:02 +0500

Hi All!

We are providing LAN service to clients throgh ISA Server.

Initially I have configured Open Gate Server. I am observing for last few days that If I configure any messenger like yahoo with Proxies. It connect somoothly, do the chat but unable to make voice chat. At the same time! If I connect by selecting No Proxies. It perform all the works included Voice Chat!

Can any body explaing! What is difference between these. I am configuring Firewall Clients in my network

Thanks in Advance

Atif Yaseen Ch.