RE: Message Screener and Exchange 2003

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 15:21:57 -0600

Hi Rob,

I don't think the problem is with the Message Screener per se, its a
problem with the RBL crud. Since ISA would be the last SMTP server to
handle the message before it reaches the Exchange Server, it would break
the RBL stuff. Maybe there's something else going on here, but that's
all I can figure out. Maybe someone else here knows more about these
features in Exchange (I don't use 'em).

HTH,
http://tinyurl.com/3xqb7 <http://tinyurl.com/3xqb7>
MVP -- ISA Firewalls