Re: Memory block (Mine)

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 10:52:52 -0700

Do you mean outbound or inbound?
For outbound, a protocol rule allowing "all IP Protocols" should do the
trick
For Inbound, you'll need to create a protocol definition that includes "All
IP Protocols" and use it in a server publishing rule.
bear in mind that you'll only publish one host per external IP...

 Jim Harrison
 MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
 http://isaserver.org/pages/author_index.asp?aut=3
 http://isatools.org