[isalist] Re: Maybe OT: DNS Resolution oddities

  • From: Pierre Robert <Pierre.Robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 15:09:00 -0400

I see this issue once on my network.

I have internal DNS that have for forwarder our ISA SERVER, Isa Server have has
forwarder a cisco router (dns proxy), and the cisco router ask our isp dns.

The problem was the cisco proxy. I never be able to make it work.

So I set my ISA Server to forward directly to our ISP dns.

The problem was resolve.

Pierre Robert
Rubenstein Bros. Co. Inc.